A tropical oasis located on the beautiful island of Nevis - flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, serenity and tropical adventure
The Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) is the Government Authority which handles all matters concerning Citizenship by Investment in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.
The Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1984, making it the longest established program of this kind in the world. It has distinguished itself from many other similar programs by rigidly enforced investment requirements and meticulous due diligence procedures.
The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis utilizes this program to attract investors of good character to make a substantial contribution to the development of the Federation. These investors are then given the opportunity to apply for citizenship and passport within the strict guidelines of the law and the relevant regulations.
- A SECOND CITIZENSHIP OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, SAYS CEO OF CIU
- CBI PROGRAMME CHANGES DESIGNED TO ATTRACT INVESTORS OF GOOD CHARACTER
- Timothy Harris博士 圣基茨和尼维斯总理 于香港投资移民峰会的正式致词 11月7日至8日, 香港万丽海景酒店
- Remarks by Dr the Hon Timothy Harris, Prime Minister of St Kitts and Nevis, at the Citizenship Investment Summit in Hong Kong,
- St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Unit receives Recognition Awards for Most Improved in the Caribbean and for its Efficiency
- St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Investment Unit Announces an Accelerated Application Process at CBI in Dubai